Monday 4 December 2006

Snablesnot..

Okay, so I was able to play for a while longer today. Got two hours in in the morning and another two in the evening. The day was a success in my true opinion, with lots of hunting and new friends, new loot, more money!

I started with some exploring, which lead to some killing. I got my longblades skill level from 46 up to around 90, and my psychotropy (mindforce attack skill) up to 70 odd. Not only that, but whilst exploring, I came across little birds that were quite aggressive. Didn't want to risk my 'staying alive session' and so I avoided what I could, when I thought I would give it a go with one of them. Sure enough, I did my offensive mindforce, and took off 60% damage. Then swiped twice with the longblade and killed it. Pretty easy.. what loot does it give I wonder??

Right-clicked... 6PED in ammo!! Wow, that was amazing. I've read posts in the forums of people who've been playing for well over a year, and their average is about 5PED per kill.. and yet I've been lucky enough to do that in a week of playing! I sort of went on a high and thought I was invincible, so tried taking on stuff that's been killing me for hours. Yeah, I died. But, I got sent to the nearest revival terminal which gave me a new teleport and map location - Jason's Centre. Looks like he's pretty wealthy in-game, having established a sizeable town. Maybe I'll be at that stage soon.

I teleported back to Camp Phoenix (another new location), and ventured to the west of the teleporter. Came across snablesnot which my Mentor (Jake Paradox Slick) mentioned I should be killing. So, I stayed in that area for an hour or so killing them and getting my long blade skill up. It's at 155 now I think, and I'm able to hit pretty hard too. Since this morning, I've had a few nice loots for my stage in the game. Top 3 so far would be the 600 ammo (worth 1pec each), 4 fine wool (3.40 PED) and animal oil (3PED).

When combat isn't going so well, I'm lucky enough to be able to do some mining. I've found some nice locations in the few days of mining. Probably since starting 2 days ago, I think I may have got a value of mining materials of 15ped. It's expensive to mine at the moment, and i'm losing money doing it, but there will be a stage when my skill is better when I will definately break even, and be able to profit.

So, back to the goals: My end-of-month (E-O-M) goal was to be able to make 10peds a day easily. I am able to make 10 peds a day, but I need repairs and so this does not count. My new end-of-week (E-O-W) goal is to get 300 long blade skill.

Goodnight,
Cx

No comments: