Saturday 2 December 2006

Movin' forward

Everything seems to be falling into place at the moment. It's actually quite fun now, despite a few bugs and a lot of lag. I logged in a second ago (had to logout because there is a server update), and went out to get some sweat. It got to the point where I wasn't getting any sweat and the creatures were running to me trying to kill me.... So, I whipped out the 2-Handed Laser Long Sword thing (kinda like a Lightsaber), and mashed them up with it, looting them, then moving on. This is where the fun comes from.

I then went back to a Trade Terminal (a computer on a wall that lets me buy/sell items), and I sold the loot from the trip, which amassed to just over 2PED! lol.. But still, it means that in 10mins or so I can make $0.20 (6 x 10 = 1hour, 6 x $0.20 = $1.20!)... imagine what will be possible in a weeks time?

One downside to all this fun.. and uber profiting.. is that the 2-Handed weapon costed 15PED (given to me by society leader), but that means that the sword needs repairs every few days from over-use and damage. It means that every few days, I'm going to need to pay 10-15 PEDs to repair it, so my hunting trips should gain more money, or there will be no profit in it for me.

The new society is going fairly well, with news that the 'boss' is going to try and get hold of some land. This is what one of my goals was going to be, buying land and building properties on it so that I can earn some residual income from it in the future. It now looks as if we will be able to develop on it as a clan. I'm assuming that the land won't be all that big, but it would allow us to 'advertise' a bit, and open up a shop in which we can sell items and loot that we make/find. In that sense, the society will be able to advance that little bit more. Additionally, I have now been promoted to Vice President within the company for my efforts, and now I feel like my work is appreciated.

Anyway, I still have a while left to play this evening before bed, so I'll update this soon!

No comments: